Friday 28 January 2011

Job Match

Some days I make myself jump with the sound of my own voice.

I find it very difficult to care about most things. Especially things relating to bar graphs, colour schemes and promoting myself using covering letters and estimates on how much money I am worth.

I would like to hide myself inside an under developed country but I am worried about being naïve and irritating to local people. I am afraid of large insects.

Everything that goes up must come down. Does everything that goes down have to come up? I am not sure if this is applicable.

I like children but they irritate me and also I feel like they are difficult to make conversation with. Children make me highly nervous.

Every day I find a part of my fingernails and large clumps of hair around the plug hole in the bath. I bit into a thick slice of yellow cake and part of one of my back teeth came loose. I am worried that I am falling to pieces but am willing to undertake physical exertion in any position.

Nine times out of ten I say prayers over and over again for my family and think about whether I would like to be buried or cremated after my career is over.

I would appreciate it greatly if you could forward any job matches to the following address….

No comments:

Post a Comment